Our Team has precisely what it takes to “Make It So.”
- Full-service stamping, fabrication and machining company established in 1997
- ISO9001:2008 Certified
- Approximately 30 Employees
- 59,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space
- In-house engineering and design capability
- Full-service tool room
- Wide-range of assemble and finishing capability (tap, drill, weld, etc…)
- Long-standing relationships with plating, painting and powder coating providers
- Industries served include: automotive, railroad , recreational vehicles, trucking, military, towing products, office furniture, window systems and lawn equipment
Quality is an integral part
of everything we do.
It is the key driver behind our organizational goals of consistency and efficiency.
From day one, our organization and manufacturing processes were built from the ground up for conformance to the ISO9000 system. Our dedicated quality department is involved every step of the way from the quoting process all the way through to final audit before shipment.
- Two full-time Quality Control personnel
- ISO Certified in May, 2003
- Product Realization Plan for each part (PPAP’s as required)
- Each production run:
- First piece checked
- Operator is trained by inspector and/or setup man
- Periodic operator and QC inspections (documented)
- Inspected after each production run
- Final audit conducted by quality department on all shipments
- In the event of customer issue, corrective action process ensures issues are resolved to customer’s satisfaction